click to enlarge
Our office is located on the ground floor of unique and beautiful building, home to the National Ballet of Canada, on the north side of Queens Quay just west of Spadina and it over looks Toronto Music Garden.
1. Located west of us on the south side of Queen’s Quay, underground by the marina, just east of Bathurst Street.
See detailed information - Parking P6 - www.harbourfrontcentre.com/parking/
2. To the east of the office, is above ground on the north side of Queen’s Quay West, just west of Rees Street, south of the Roger’s Centre and Lakeshore Blvd "Rees Street Lot (P3). The other one "Parkade" located at
Shoppers Drug Mart Store
390 Queens Quay West
Toronto, ON M5V 3A6
Queen's Quay is served by two streetcar lines, operating on a dedicated right-of-way. The 509 Harbourfront and 510 Spadina both terminate at Union Station and run along Queen's Quay from Bay Street, westward. At Spadina Avenue, the 510 heads north to Spadina Station, and the 509 continues west, bound for the Exhibition Loop. Various bus routes currently serve portions of the eastern portion of Queen's Quay: the 6 Bay operates from Bay Street to Jarvis Street, the 75 Sherbourne operates from Jarvis Street to Sherbourne Street, and the 97 Yonge and 320 Yonge Blue Night buses operate from Bay Street to Yonge Street.
Detailed information on routes and schedules:
WE are offering no-obligation and no-cost complimentary consultations!
We understand that choosing a healthcare provider is a very personal decision and want to ensure that you are comfortable with your dental team before committing to an examination or treatment plan.
This is why we invite you to schedule a 15-minute, complimentary consultation. There is no-obligation and no-cost for a complimentary consultation! This is your chance to meet us or discuss general and cosmetic dentistry services in a relaxed, conversational setting.
Call now to book your complimentary consultation today!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – COVID-19
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
- You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
- Our office equipped with air purification system. At Queens Quay Dental Centre we want our patients to breathe fresh and pure air in addition to maintaining a sterile atmosphere.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call/text our office at 647-352-0755 or email us at email@example.com
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Queens Quay Dental Centre