Based on oral health care indicators, Canada is one of the global leaders in terms of oral health care. A very significant 84% of Canadians believe they have good or excellent oral health, while only 6% of the population of those aged 20 to 79 have some teeth loss. These are actually very good indicators of good oral hygiene. It only follows that, in choosing the best family dentist in Toronto, you should keep a high standard of quality.
What to look for in a Great Family Dentist in Toronto:
A family oriented practice should meet a few requirements: they should be a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, a member of the Canadian Dental Association and the Ontario Dental Association. They should also have a comfortable and clean office, caring and skilled staff as well as a range of services that can cover the whole family.
- Dental Emergencies -- This refers to immediate assistance for toothache or for any injury involving your tooth or gums.
- Preventive Care -- This includes professional cleaning, scaling and maintenance of teeth and gums.
- Cosmetic Dentistry -- This involves correcting errors and imperfections in teeth and gums in order to make you look more attractive.
- Crowns and Bridges -- For reinforcement of bites and for a general improvement of one's dental health
- Oral Surgery -- This involves the usual tooth extraction, removal of the wisdom teeth as well as surgery for oral problems.
- Dentures -- Denture options for all types of problems including the sagging of the face muscles and for improvement of speech and eating.
- Root Canals -- Painless procedure for root canal treatments
- Dental Implants -- Better and more permanent single tooth replacements compared to bridges and crowns
- Orthodontics -- Orthodontic solutions for patients of all ages such as braces, Invisalign and many more.
- Oral Cancer Screening -- Detection of malignant signs of oral cancer
- TMD and Migraine Treatment -- Solutions to Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome
- Child Care -- Help for children to build healthy oral care habits at an early age
If you are looking for a family dentist in Toronto, make sure that they have the latest innovations such as digital radiography, dental laser, sedation, painless computer-controlled delivery of local anesthesia, and efficient hassle-free oral surgeries. At QQ Dental, we welcome new and returning patients of all ages – call today to book your appointment!
New patients without insurance receive 15% off on a cleaning and checkup