Looking to replace a missing or damaged tooth? Our dental implants for Toronto patients are affordable and offered at competitive prices. A dental implant involves creating an artificial root that will replace the existing root of your tooth in order to support a new tooth. However, what are the processes that are involved in dental implants?
If you’re looking for dental implants in Toronto, look no further than Queens Quay Dental Centre!
What You Should Expect in a Dental Implant
For starters, a dental implant is not a simple procedure like a bridge or a crown. It follows many important stages that involve consultations, possible extractions, and implantations. Here are the steps to a dental implant in Toronto:
- Consultation with your dentist followed by dental examinations of your oral health.
- Tooth, or teeth, extractions if necessary to complete an implant safely.
- Bone grafting is sometimes needed, it is the process of acquiring bones from other sources and grafting it to your jawbone. This is done where the missing tooth used to grow, in order to restore bone structure.
- Implantation of titanium post on the jawbone.
- Installing a cap on the post that resembles a real tooth that fits in perfectly with the rest of your teeth.
- Requirements for follow-up as a part of your post-surgical medical treatment.
Affordable Cost for Your Implants
We strongly encourage our patients at Queens Quay Dental Centre to contact their health insurance and inquire about their dental coverage before deciding on a procedure. In our clinic, we offer help to our patients with affordable options. We provide our patients with information about insurance companies who can help cover the costs of our procedures.
With or without dental insurance, we also provide the most affordable dental implantation procedures in the heart of downtown. All of our costs are transparent and we can give you a cost breakdown before agreeing to a dental implant appointment with us.
At Queens Quay Dental Centre, we have the most sophisticated equipment and tools to perform your dental implant procedure. Call or email us to learn more about the services we offer, our pricing, and to book your next appointment.
New patients without insurance receive 15% off on a cleaning and checkup