Services / Cosmetic Dentistry
We can help brighten your smile
Having a great smile can help you feel confident in your everyday life and brings natural health benefits as well. Cosmetic dentistry from a Toronto dentist can help you improve your smile through a variety of advanced treatments and procedures – in much less time than you may think possible.
Our cosmetic dentist for Toronto will consult with you and discuss your vision for a perfect smile. From there, we can discuss possible treatment options with you such as teeth whitening, bonding, or many other procedures. Once your dentist has a great understanding of your dental history and the vision you have for your teeth, it’s much easier to create a unique plan for your situation. That way, you get exactly the smile you want in the end. We are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have about our cosmetic dentistry in Toronto, and can even show you before-and-after photos of previous work and treatments to give you a better idea of what is possible in cosmetic dentistry for Toronto patients.
The following services are great examples of what we offer:
- Teeth whitening
- Porcelain Crowns/Veneers
- Tooth Reshaping
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery
Important Questions to Ask Your Family Dentist in Toronto
In today’s blog, we talk about some of the important questions you should ask your family dentist in Toronto.
Choosing the Best Dental Office in Toronto
In light of recent global health events, it is critical to properly prepare before choosing a dental office in Toronto.
Why You Should See a Cosmetic Dentist in Toronto
Your cosmetic dentist in Toronto offers many other options for you to achieve a wide and confidently beautiful smile.
4 Easy Ways to Prepare for Toronto Dental Implants
Preparing for Toronto dental implants is not as daunting a process as it seems.
Preventive Oral Hygiene Tips to Avoid Dental Emergencies
Preventive oral care can help you save money by reducing the need for a dental emergency.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – COVID-19
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
- You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
- Our office equipped with air purification system. At Queens Quay Dental Centre we want our patients to breathe fresh and pure air in addition to maintaining a sterile atmosphere.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call/text our office at 647-352-0755 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Queens Quay Dental Centre