Services / Dentures
Looking for affordable dentures in Toronto?
Put simply, a denture is an effective way to replace missing teeth and improve your confidence by restoring your natural smile. Everyone’s mouth is different; we offer both partial and complete dentures adjusted to your unique needs to create a perfect fit. Partial dentures are designed for patients who have most of their teeth in good condition. One or more teeth are attached to a removable denture that can be cleaned or removed at home.
A complete or full denture is for individuals who have lost all of their teeth. While it does take some getting used to, the improvement in your smile is worth the effort. We first take a dental impression of your mouth in order to properly assess the kind of denture you require and the unique formation of your teeth. From there, we can work with you to find the right fit and comfort you expect.
- Complete Dentures
- Partial Dentures
- Consultation available
- Natural looking teeth replacements
An Introduction To Full Mouth Dental Implants
How to Mentally Prepare for Dental Implant Surgery
Traditional Dental Implants Procedure: A Step-by-Step Guide
Why Should You Have a Family Dentist?
6 Instances That Call For Dental Implants
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – COVID-19
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
- You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
- Our office equipped with air purification system. At Queens Quay Dental Centre we want our patients to breathe fresh and pure air in addition to maintaining a sterile atmosphere.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call/text our office at 647-352-0755 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Queens Quay Dental Centre