Services / Orthodontics
Looking to improve your smile?
Ever thought of braces or other orthodontics to increase your quality of life? Orthodontics helps you enhance your natural smile by re-aligning your teeth to a more naturally appealing formation. It’s also important to protect against some of the negative effects of misaligned teeth including the risk of cavities or hastened tooth wear; these are possible results of the added pressure on your gums.
QQ Dental has orthodontic services available for both kids and adults. We first consult with you to make sure you understand the details of your new braces, wire, or retainer before proceeding. From there, we can recommend a risk-free and easy treatment that best suits the unique needs of your own smile. We provide a safe and clean environment for both you and your children to feel comfortable in.
Orthodontics may be the best option if you suffer from any of the following:
- Teeth gaps
- Overcrowded Teeth
- Overjet / Negative overjet
3 Essential Dental Services Offered By Dental Clinics in Toronto
Crucial Steps Involved In Dental Implant Surgery
How To Pick The Best Dentist In Downtown Toronto
4 Crucial Things To Remember During a Dental Emergency
5 Ways to Prepare for Dental Implant Surgeries
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – COVID-19
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
- You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
- Our office equipped with air purification system. At Queens Quay Dental Centre we want our patients to breathe fresh and pure air in addition to maintaining a sterile atmosphere.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call/text our office at 647-352-0755 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Queens Quay Dental Centre