Services / Oral Surgery
QQ Dental offers complete and safe oral surgeries
Oral surgery comprises all of the procedures involving removing or altering tissue from inside your mouth. This can be anything from simply removing a tooth, to more complicated procedures such as repairing mouth structure or gum surgery.
No matter whether you are looking to improve the look of your smile simply for cosmetic reasons, or because you have a frustrating mouth condition, we at QQ Dental can help with a safe and effective oral surgery.
We will have a consultation with you to make sure you understand every part of the upcoming procedure, and we will walk you through the recovery steps to make sure you can get back to your usual routine as quickly as possible.
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Extraction
- Jaw & Mouth Surgery
An Introduction To Full Mouth Dental Implants
How to Mentally Prepare for Dental Implant Surgery
Traditional Dental Implants Procedure: A Step-by-Step Guide
Why Should You Have a Family Dentist?
6 Instances That Call For Dental Implants
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – COVID-19
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
- You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
- Our office equipped with air purification system. At Queens Quay Dental Centre we want our patients to breathe fresh and pure air in addition to maintaining a sterile atmosphere.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call/text our office at 647-352-0755 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Queens Quay Dental Centre