Services / Dental Emergencies
We are able to provide emergency dental Toronto services to those who require immediate attention. For any dental emergencies contact our office and we will schedule an appointment for immediate attention. We understand that some procedures require an instantaneous response to alleviate the sudden discomfort you feel. Our emergency dental clinic for Toronto is accommodating, patient, and equipped to handle any dental emergency.
Don’t wait – contact us immediately
In the event of a dental emergency in Toronto, immediate attention will help prevent further complications. Whether you are a new patient, or a returning one, our emergency dental clinic for Toronto patients will be able to accommodate you. Contact us today and we will make sure you are seen by a dentist as soon as possible for your Toronto dental emergency.
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Knocked out teeth
- Lost Filling
- Sharp object stuck between teeth
In Times of Need for Emergency Dental Care
Ensure that you and your family’s teeth are taken care of, and prevent trips to the ER for emergency dental in Toronto. Visit a trusted clinic like QQ Dental.
4 Characteristics of a Dependable Family Dentist in Toronto
Finding a family dentist in Toronto can be a difficult task with so many options available. QQ Dental shares which characteristics to look for when deciding.
The Significance Of Visiting A Toronto Dental Clinic
You may know the necessity of visiting a Toronto Dental Clinic & the health benefits of it. QQ Dental is a great Toronto Dental Clinic. Call us to learn more!
The Realities About Your Oral Health Care
Toronto Downtown Dentists play an integral role in promoting your wellness. QQ Dental is one of the most impressive Toronto Downtown Dentists - call us now!
4 Daily Routines Dentists Recommend
Dentists in Toronto all agree – many dental issues can be easily avoided if patients spent more time adhering to their daily routines.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – COVID-19
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
- You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
- Our office equipped with air purification system. At Queens Quay Dental Centre we want our patients to breathe fresh and pure air in addition to maintaining a sterile atmosphere.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call/text our office at 647-352-0755 or email us at email@example.com
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Queens Quay Dental Centre